Guys, if you crush on a girl without knowing her age but then realised she's still young, would you lose interest?

Let's say the girl is 18 & the guy is around 25-27.

29

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess like this one time I was being verbally abusive to my boyfriend so rather than punch me like a lot of guys would he forcefully bent me across his knee, pulled up my skirt, pulled down my underwear and spanked me so hard that I couldn't sit down for a week. I didn't speak to him the rest of the whole night, we had sex that night and I was left very wet from the spanking. I told my parents who laughed and said it's about time he took charge of me.
    I realise now I was wrong and have a lot more respect for him as a man and the sex is even better now, I keep our home tidy and clean now and always prepare his lunch for his work in the morning and his lunch in the evening.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends how much I knew about her. Typically I find women that young to be too immature (a sweeping generalisation, I know, but based on my own experience). So if I found out she was that young and knew nothing about her, id probably just move on.

• 8 d ago

what if you realised that she's a mature, nice person and also has good looks, would you still move on?

• 8 d ago

No, id pursue her. I think once both parties have reached a stage of physical and mental/emotional maturity, the age gap isn't really that big a deal