Guys, if you crush on a girl without knowing her age but then realised she's still young, would you lose interest?

Let's say the girl is 18 & the guy is around 25-27.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess like this one time I was being verbally abusive to my boyfriend so rather than punch me like a lot of guys would he forcefully bent me across his knee, pulled up my skirt, pulled down my underwear and spanked me so hard that I couldn't sit down for a week. I didn't speak to him the rest of the whole night, we had sex that night and I was left very wet from the spanking. I told my parents who laughed and said it's about time he took charge of me.
    I realise now I was wrong and have a lot more respect for him as a man and the sex is even better now, I keep our home tidy and clean now and always prepare his lunch for his work in the morning and his lunch in the evening.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends how much I knew about her. Typically I find women that young to be too immature (a sweeping generalisation, I know, but based on my own experience). So if I found out she was that young and knew nothing about her, id probably just move on.

1|0
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

what if you realised that she's a mature, nice person and also has good looks, would you still move on?

• 8 d ago

No, id pursue her. I think once both parties have reached a stage of physical and mental/emotional maturity, the age gap isn't really that big a deal

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Mmmm I don't usually like going below a 5 year gap. I might be okay with an 18 year old if she was mature bit certainly no younger than that. Also doesn't mean id act on the crush, I probably wouldn't considering the age difference.

1|0
    0|0
  • No it would be fine as long as she was mature enough don't get me wrong I would still go out partying and have fun together no problem it would all depend on her personality

1|0
    0|0
  • Meh. In the UK, that's fine so they probably wouldn't.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep the potential for drama due the the different stages in life is to high

1|0
    0|0
  • probably not , cuz losing interest is hard to do

1|0
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

what if you like a girl but haven't seen her for like months. Would you still have interest in her if you see her again in 12 months time? Let's say you still have yet to have a girlfriend.

• Show All
    • 8 d ago

yup. i mean like would u still have interest in her when you see her again in 12 months time?

• 8 d ago

uuhm i doubt it , i move on fast if i have the idea that i have no chance with a girl

• Let's say, "no".

1|0
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

do you mean you would not lose interest or your 'no' means that you would not even take a chance once u know she's young?

• 8 d ago

Not lose interest.

• No. i won't

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as she's 18 I don't mind

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes