No contact for two weeks?

Had sex with this guy, and he hasn’t messaged me at all for two weeks... this is really rare he used to message few days after but then it turned into a week and now he’s done 2 weeks, I don’t know what to do, please don’t say move on, I want some help that isn’t find another guy... or does he just dislike me?

510

Most Helpful Girls

• You don’t want to hear move on, but you know there really isn’t anything else to do. If you have reached out and he still hasn’t responded, you know deep down he has decided to leave. What are you waiting for?

• 9 d ago

Also, why would you want someone who values you so little that you aren’t worth responding to?
      I’m sorry this happened to you.

• 9 d ago

Maybe just take some time for yourself. Even if he does hit you up soon, ignore him and do things that make you happy without him. Then after a couple weeks see if you want to go back to him.

• 7 d ago

Thanks for MHO. I hope things work out for the best

Most Helpful Guys

• He got sex from you, his goal. You aren’t in a relationship with him. Why do you want to talk to him again?

• 9 d ago

I have feelings for him like I love him, and it wasn’t a one night stand

• 9 d ago

I can’t not feel like my life is better with him

• 9 d ago

You are welcome. Rely on your friends, some will know how you feel. Cheers!

• Have you reached out to him?

• 9 d ago

Nope because he would just ignore me

• 9 d ago

It could he he played you just to get you into bed, or something else could be going on. You'll only know by contacting him