No contact for two weeks?

Had sex with this guy, and he hasn’t messaged me at all for two weeks... this is really rare he used to message few days after but then it turned into a week and now he’s done 2 weeks, I don’t know what to do, please don’t say move on, I want some help that isn’t find another guy... or does he just dislike me?

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• You don’t want to hear move on, but you know there really isn’t anything else to do. If you have reached out and he still hasn’t responded, you know deep down he has decided to leave. What are you waiting for?

1|1
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

Also, why would you want someone who values you so little that you aren’t worth responding to?
      I’m sorry this happened to you.

• Show All
    • 9 d ago

Maybe just take some time for yourself. Even if he does hit you up soon, ignore him and do things that make you happy without him. Then after a couple weeks see if you want to go back to him.

• 7 d ago

Thanks for MHO. I hope things work out for the best

Most Helpful Guys

• He got sex from you, his goal. You aren’t in a relationship with him. Why do you want to talk to him again?

1|0
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

I have feelings for him like I love him, and it wasn’t a one night stand

• Show All
    • 9 d ago

I can’t not feel like my life is better with him

• 9 d ago

You are welcome. Rely on your friends, some will know how you feel. Cheers!

• Have you reached out to him?

0|0
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

Nope because he would just ignore me

• 9 d ago

It could he he played you just to get you into bed, or something else could be going on. You'll only know by contacting him

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You were just a roll in the hay.

If a guy wants a relationship, you don't need to give him sex so quickly to hold his attention. I've waited five or six months to have sex with a lady who I really liked and I would have waited longer. if she had not been wanting it after the five or six months. Quick and easy sex does not make a relationship happen.

If a guy does not want a relationship but he just wants sex, and you don't give him sex fairly soon, he will leave. If you do give him sex, he may act like he is interested in you until he gets in your panties, but as soon as it's done, he will be moving on. He may stay in contact enough so that he can come back for a second round between the sheets, but then the communication will stop.

So, this is not what you want to hear, but. . . which guy do you think this is: relationship guy or wants-to-get-laid guy? Nobody can tell you how to make this guy magically transform into relationship guy because there is no such magic.

1. Accept that this guy was just a guy wanting to get laid and you are never going to see him again.

2. If you want to have sex just because you're horny, accept the fact that the guy is going to bump and run and you will never see him again.

3. Consider whether, five or ten years from now, you will look back and be proud of yourself for the choices you made. You will never get a "do over" for how you conduct yourself now, so make sure that you make the best decision for yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your fuck buddy decided not to message you back? What horror.

0|1
    1|0
  • I think maybe you should call him/talk to him. He might be busy or he might have ghosted you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he got what he wanted and no longer cares

0|0
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

As it seems pretty clear if he wanted to talk hun he would him not contraction you for two weeks shows he ain't that intrested in you

• Show All
    • 9 d ago

You think not having sex with him will make me feel better?

• 9 d ago

No you would still miss him untill you move on

• You really should move on. He only used you for sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Try texting him

see if he responds

0|0
    0|0
  • This is not good for you...

0|0
    0|0
  • Have u message him

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you tried to contact him?

0|0
    0|0
  • The target 🎯 hitted.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's how casual sex works... not sure why you have such unrealistic expectations

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes