Does he not like me or intimidated by me?

I work for him. We are two different races. He's white, married and he's like 12 years older than me i think (even more older or younger). I'm 21, and black. He's in is 30's I know that. He talks to other black women and men or any woman fine but he doesn't speak to me. When I first met him, he didn't acknowledge me, he kinda ignored me. Shortly after ignoring me, I found him staring at me at lot from far distances but never up close. I came to his office to talk to him about something, he looked really nervous. He doesn't look me in the eyes when he talks to me. But he tries to but ends up pausing and stares into my eyes for a few seconds and looks away, trying to remember what's he was saying. He was really nice and constantly kept giving me advice. He doesn't ignore me as much anymore but I keep finding him staring at me from far away. As soon as I come to work, he smiles, and comes over to talk to me. He even leaves his friends/coworkers to come talk to me. A friend once told me that he's intimidated by me because of my race and that he probably thinks that im "ghetto." but I see him talking to many black women who work there.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe he's got a crush and doesn't want to be tempted.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes