Guys, how often do women (you’re dating) impress you?

I feel like women are harsh critics of male behavior, but I feel guys roll their eyes at girls’ behavior just as often as girls do to guys. We’re just less vocal about it. Thus, the poll:
  • More often than I expect. They regularly blow my mind
    Vote A
  • As often as I expect. They step up when they need to
    Vote B
  • They’re kinda underwhelming. I’m not often impressed
    Vote C
  • I’m rarely, if ever, impressed with the ladies I date
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Only twice. One I married, and the other I consider a very close friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not much. Most of them can't do any cool tricks. When I am going to find one that can play fetch (me a sandwich) I will be impressed.

0|0
    0|0
  • the woman shows up sexy, she does not need to do much more, it's the man's job to impress the woman (supply and demand)

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm dating them most of the time or I wouldn't be dating them

0|0
    0|0
  • Fairly often, but I tend to avoid the THOTs so my odds are immediately increased.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find them underwhelming most of the time but I am sure they think the same about me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never dated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women aren't impressing, except for their bodies.

0|0
    1|0
  • Forever Alone Buddy...

0|0
    0|0
  • Most women show up to the date thinking I'm some desperate man who will do anything to get laid, so they don't try very hard.

Little do they know I have standards too and I'm not going to tolerate their crap because I'm not desperate to get laid. I'll just find someone else

1|1
    0|0
  • Maybe more. In my experience, a lot of women just seem to think they're the shit, no matter their achievements. Which is true. All they really need is a pussy. But they all want to be viewed as special and unique, when they're all damn near photocopies of female primates.

Don't get me wrong. There are a lot of great women out there. But, on average, I feel like these chicks think they're worth a hell of a lot more than they actually are. Bland, boring personalities, expectant, entitled, bitchy, arrogant, all kinds of really bad qualities.

That said, there's also dolls and profoundly skilled and charismatic women.

0|0
    1|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes