Why do some men get turned on by bitches or moody girls?

My guy friends were talking about this girl and they were saying things like how they want to fuck this girl because she’s a bitch. He was like, “I want to see if she’s still a bitch when I’m balls deep in her” and they laughed and I was confused. Why do some men get turned on by a bitchy or moody girl?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Unlike you women, we men sometimes follow and thrive to satisfy our sexual needs. and most bitches appear as a suitable partner for that but no guy would like to settle with one he would just mess around with them.

0|0
    1|0
  • My best guess is because it's their fetish, or something. Some boys like sweet girls... like me. Other guys like moody, snooty girls. It's a personal preference... Which I respect, of course, but don't understand.

0|0
    0|0
  • never understood that my self. I can't stand them... Same thing with Drama Queens or gossip mongers

0|0
    0|0
  • You didn’t understand the conversation and I won’t translate it for you

0|0
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

Please do

• 6 d ago

Sometimes guys would be like “girl you think your so tough or bitchy or... I’ll f*** you so hard then will see who is more dominant. Its using their inner animal to promote their dominance over the inner submissiveness of a woman

• 6 d ago

Its nothing personal though

• Fortunately, I don't belong in this "some". Because that makes them a real man?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe it is a desire to "conquer" her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those men tend to be bitches themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause they hate themselves

0|0
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

What do you mean?

• Show All
    • 6 d ago

I don’t have time for games please just elaborate

• 6 d ago

Like I said..