If he was sleeping with someone else would he text me while he was with them?

I think I’m paranoid. The guy I’m dating casually is usually in bed around 9:30 every night during the week but on Thursdays he goes to happy hour.

We were texting back and forth during the night and he ended up sending me some music to listen to. When I finished the playlist I texted him letting him know I really enjoyed it.

That was around 12:30 so I just rolled over and went to sleep. I woke up this morning with a you’re welcome text that was sent around 1:00 am.

I ended up texting him that he had had a late night and he responded by saying he was super hungover.

I don’t do work happy hours that much so I don’t know what to think but I just have a weird feeling about it.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Ok I’m going to put him and General Because we’re talking boarder and bring it down to an individual level.

(General) yea a guy would do that your one booty call and some girl he met at a bar could be another.

(Him). I think he drank to much and was drunk texting you I don’t think you need to worry in this case.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

I haven’t slept with him yet so I’m not a booty call. Our work schedules clash during the week so we only see each other Fridays through Sundays

• 2 d ago

doesn't sound like much of a relationship to me, Sounds like a weekend friend.

Why care if he’s sleeping? You see him 3 nights a week. That leave Monday Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday where you can go out have fun meet other guys have some fun, and when he comes over do what you do with him. If not sex your probably hanging out going to moved dinner that kind of stuff.

But to me dating equal sex and if you not sleeping with the guy by the 3rd date you should probably be seeing other people.

• Yeah he would

0|0
    0|0
  • well not that night but he probably is.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

So you’re saying that he wouldn’t have texted me if he was with her

• Show All
    • 2 d ago

I understand my trust is also crushed right now.

• 2 d ago

only time will tell but a guy who drinks usually will mess up when a girl approaches him.

Recommended myTakes