If he was sleeping with someone else would he text me while he was with them?

I think I’m paranoid. The guy I’m dating casually is usually in bed around 9:30 every night during the week but on Thursdays he goes to happy hour.

We were texting back and forth during the night and he ended up sending me some music to listen to. When I finished the playlist I texted him letting him know I really enjoyed it.

That was around 12:30 so I just rolled over and went to sleep. I woke up this morning with a you’re welcome text that was sent around 1:00 am.

I ended up texting him that he had had a late night and he responded by saying he was super hungover.

I don’t do work happy hours that much so I don’t know what to think but I just have a weird feeling about it.

03