How should I make the first move?

This guy is always staring at me especially when I’m not looking. I did something weird the other day where he was turned around so I stared at the back of his head he turned around and I quickly looked away. I guess I wasn’t fast enough because he looked at me like wtf? then he started to smile. He walked by a few minutes later and I stared at him but I didn’t look away. He was clearly trying to see if I would check him out again. Which I did but he didn’t look at me as he walked by but I watched him walk by. I wanted him to see me checking him out. 2 days after that till now he stares at me and makes it obvious like he wants me to catch he’s checking me out. He’ll stand way across from me or even stand right beside me, staring at me up and down, I’ll stare at him back and he won’t look away. Then it’s turns into a staring contest where we are just awkwardly staring at each other and no ones doing anything. We are just checking each other out. I’m too shy to say or do anything.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would walk up to him with a smile and say, “so. . . watchya lookin’ at,” as if you were about to tease him for checking you out. Then if he gets flustered, comfort him because there’s nothing that’ll make him want you more than your reassurance

0|0
    0|0
  • Boring boring boring... TALK to him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes