Should I just lose hope that I will find someone?

I'm 27 virgin , never kissed or held hands with a woman and ya know all the package and through my whole 27 years I faced a lot of rejection and no girl ever interested in me I dont even know the feeling of someone else who's attracted to you , I'm a pretty normal person I had little female acquaintances but they all never felt anything towards me

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you've never held hands with a woman and you at least want to experience that, take any Dance class with partnered dancing.

That will get you used to touching women appropriately.

Dancing is good for many things, exercise, building confidence, learning rhythm, learning how to communicate through touch, etc.

Good luck!

1|1
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

I really like to dance but I have social anxiety and this would make me anxious as hell

• 6 d ago

Hmm, I am a little anxious as well, I think, but I guess I was able to see it as a challenge that I wanted.

Are you certain that you can't do it?

Maybe just take a Dance class without partners and a lady may want to dance with you.

If you really like to dance, use it!

• 6 d ago

Ok I'll try thanks

• Nope. Not hope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why am I not surprised

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Some people still find love at their 40s. Just go out meet new people but dont expect every girl you meet to be “the one”. Take time. I am sure there is someone out there you have yet to meet who would love everything about you.

0|1
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

I did everything " I dont expect to meet the one with a girl I just met " I be funny and fun to be around and interesting but still never a reaction, it hurts me that I dont know what someone being attracted to you feels like all my friends and family have had their stories I just feel so empty..

• Show All
    • 6 d ago

How about you stay friends with the one girl you like and let her get to know you more and all and ask her out until you’re sure she likes you more than just a friend

• 6 d ago

Tried that but never worked either she gets a boyfriend and cut ties with me or she loses interest as a friend , by the way thank you you're talking this through with I had no one to seek advice from and silence is bothering ya know

Recommended myTakes