Why Do Guys Tell Each Other To Use Money To Get Women, Then Act Surprised When Women Use The Guys For Money? Or Takes Most Of What He Owns?

I’ve seen young guys and older guys say this crap. Imagine how ugly and desperate you have to be as a person to need money to get someone to date you. You guys tell each other to get used for cash. Yet complain about gold diggers. Yet y’all complain about the divorce rate. Money only attracts gold diggers. It does not make the woman want the guy himself. Its literally the money that they want. They will date and do anyone. If you can’t get the women you want with a regular damn job, then obviously they don’t want you. Then when those type of women finally marry the guy, divorces his ass, and takes all his stuff, guys complain. Makes no sense. You guys don’t see women giving each other such stupid advice. Many guys are gold diggers who can be gotten with money as well. Yet we are not telling each other to be used for cash cause we are Not Dumb! There are lots of poor men with gfs and families. I’m sorry, guy or girl, if you need money to get someone of the opposite sex to date or fuck you, ya lame.
I know why
I don’t know why
GirlGuy
0
1