Why can't guys understand that there is more to a person than whether they are nice or a jerk?

I've seen many questions, answers, and comments over "nice guys". I'm shocked & disappointed that guys have such a cruel view of girls in this area. All these guys are saying "oh, I'm a nice guy and girls don't like me so that must be the reason" and "Girls date jerks so they must love jerks".

Why can't guys understand that there is more to a person than whether they are nice or a jerk. You "nice guys" may have some other quality that is keeping girls away. Or maybe there is nothing wrong with you, and the girl just didn't want to be in a relationship. Lots of girls are in relationships with jerks, but they're not happy about it. I have yet to meet a girl who wants their boyfriend/future husband to be a jerk. Has "being a jerk" ever been a quality listed when girls list what they're looking for in a guy? No. The evidence is all there pointing to how we like nice guys...but guys are so stubborn or bitter or close-minded to see that!
+1 y
I'd take a twisted guy over these GAG guys anyday
13
1