All men are begging to creep me tf out, I can't get rid of this feeling that I detest them it's begging to affect my life?

Lately it's every single guy I come across. I hate being so closed minded but I can't shake this feeling and it makes me incredibly angry and creeped out to the point I feel the need to want to cover up all the time. I hate to be so modest but do get a lot of attention from guys, and am approached a lot, sometimes it can be scary like there have been times I've been followed home and a lot of people do watch me a lot of the time, it's not in my head as people around me notice it too, it's to the point where I get afraid to go outside. I'm a very outspoken person and this is a male dominated society with unreacheable standards & it is not okaay. I shouldn't be made to feel like this everyday, neither should any woman. So my message is to men as a whole, and I'm not saying it's everybody, but try and treat women with the respect deserve and apply this to your daily life, cause if we were to turn on you it would be a savage attack.
I completely agree, why
I disagree, why
GirlGuy
15
1