Does this count as assault? its about my new boyfriend, but I feel it’s still assault?

K so basically my best guy friend and I have been on and off for about 3 years now. We say I love you and stuff like that in that time frame. Currently, we made it official at our mutual friends house the other night (we had planned this) But while there I kind of felt uncomfortable cuddling with him with my other 2 friends right next to us. I tried to be considerate of them to not make them weirded out by making out in front of them, so I gave him a first kiss here and there. And like hugged him and light affection things. Then while watching the movie he starts kissing my neck, touching my boobs and ass. Keep in mind it feels really good don’t get me wrong, but I told him stop 3 times and he wouldn’t. I tried pushing him and turning the other way towards the screen and he tried moving my face to kiss me again. Does this count as like lowkey assault?
7
0