Is my boss hitting on me?

I’ve worked at my job for five years in the office. He’s touched my bum once on purpose, well rubbed it, and once by accident. He once hugged me in front of his wife which she then told him off for right in front of me. He’s called me his “litttle secretary” and his “favourite lady”. I got some new glasses and he said “Omg you look so cute!”. He only ever does these things when people aren’t around, except that hug where his wife told him off.

He is much older than me, 30 years ish older than me. Is he hitting on me or is it more paternal? I did start when I was only young as an apprentice so they have seen me grow into a woman.
8 d
I forgot to add, i've also caught him looking at my boobs
8 d
Sorry to keep updating but i've also just though, sometimes when he's joking with me he'll put his face extremely close to mine, so close that i have to move my head back.
Is my boss hitting on me?
3
0