Red flag? Am I not beautiful or thin enough to be cherished or shown off?

I was a camp counselor for kids with special needs and I was done with men and stopped looking, then this Christian counselor starts pursuing me , he said he knew that he loved me the moment he saw me and pursued me. Yes even "christian guys" just want me for sex. Thething is, he won't take pictures with me and he added me on Facebook but doesn't want me liking his stuff on Facebook. I asked him and he says he has a past and that he will show me off one day when he feels he can trust me enough He tried to have sex with me within a week, he said he loved me and still says it and that he's never felt this way about a girl before and even after that, he still wanted to be with me he said and Snapchat me everyday. Now he is being distant. What's going on? Am I not beautiful enough to be cherished and shown off?
3
1