The owner of the company I work for touched the side of my butt, what should I do?

I’ve worked at the company since I was 16, I’m now 21. A couple of years ago when I was 17 or 18 my colleague quit and I was by myself, I was counting money, stood next to the owner who was sat down and he said to me “don’t stress out” and stroked the side of my butt. Is this sexual harassment? I was in such shock when it happened that I didn’t know what to do. I still don’t know what to do.

He calls me his little secretary, a good girl and today he called me his favourite lady. Am I overreacting? Is this nothing? His son deals with HR so I’d have to tell him but his mum (the owners wife) works there too so it’ll be horrible to say anything. Someone please help.
6
2