Why doesn’t he look away sometimes?

This guy checks me out almost everyday. He watches me as I bend over to get stuff. He watches me as my back is turned to him. He watches me from the front. He watches me as my back and butt is to the wall. He stares at me smiling. When I usually catch him, he looks away embarrassed. For some reason, he doesn’t look away at all anymore. I saw him coming towards my direction with a friend and wanted to test him. I bend over to get something and he stopped. I can see him a little. He was just standing there, staring at me with his friend. His friend wasn’t looking at me but he was. I stood up turned around and he didn’t look away. He looked at me while talking to his friend. He nodded his head up and down still staring. They weren’t talking about me but as soon as I stood up he tapped his friend to look at me. Then he whispered something. Then he says hey with my name in a sexy voice. I ended up walking away.

The very first time he saw me, he stared at me and didn’t look away. But after that he started looking away. Then he went back to not looking away. Then back to looking away. Now he’s back to not looking away. On and off. Every time I see his friend now, his friends starts smiling really big to himself.
Why doesn’t he look away sometimes?
Add Opinion