Do you think he's going to rape me? Is this my fault?

I used to like this guy and I won't lie I was throwing myself at him. At first he immediately told me no, stop and that he was married. I didn't know he was married. He completely ignored me and avoided looking at me. So I left him alone. I continued to show off my body and my butt. I wore clothes like skinny jeans that made me look good because im always getting compliments. Out of nowhere I realized he would appear everywhere I was staring at me. (I wasn't messing with him anymore) I will catch him staring at me many times. He would find any excuse to look at my body.

Its getting worse because he has been trying to approach me. It seems like he wants to hang out. He's starting to get a little weird. He hasn't asked for my number but its like he's waiting on something. Waiting for me to give him the OK but I denied him because he told me he's married. He won't take no for an answer.

This recently happened: He stood behind me and brushed against me when we were alone. I didn't even know he was behind me. I jumped and looked behind me. I asked what was he doing. He just says huh what are you talking about? huh? Even after that, he wouldn't move from behind me. After a few minutes later, he finally left. I brushed it off and went on about my day. He keeps doing it though but in a sneaky way. For ex, if he sees me in an area with small space, he stands in my way so that I can't escape. He doesn't do this in public or around people. If I'm around a lot of people, he avoids coming to that area.
6
2