Guys: did I do something wrong when he asked me out?

I met this guy on Tinder and we live in same city. We were chatting on snapchat, and after a week he asked if I ”would like to meet some day”. I was glad he asked, and answered ”sure, let’s just see that both of us can”. He answered just ”sure”. He didn’t make any concrete plans. After that, we snapchatted again for a few weeks and he asked if I wanted to ”go and grab some burgers” with him. This time I answered straightly ”why not!”. He answered only with emoji ”😻😻”. I am 19 and he is 22. Just to mention, before this I had seen many fboy red flags.
My question is: is the way I answered his date request too ”rejective”, even though I just wanted to play it cool and let him initiate the plans? I don’t feel like I should be the one asking ”when will we meet?”. Or is this guy just player, playing with me and scared of meeting me in real life?
3
1