Does this guy hate me?

So I have a crush on someone sorta... anyway I just moved to a highschool and left my old high school.. and I've been there for 14 days.. in that time I've made friends ish.. but I'm super super socially anxious and shy and its really hard.
Anyway there's this dude, he has his locker next to mine, he has music class with me and home room.. basically we barely talk.. I have asked him a few times where music class is and we had a small conversation about history once.. but it was barely anything.

Problem is, my main friend group at this school is his.. so we have the same friends.. and I talk to some of them but I'm way to shy to actually talk to boys... as I am quite masculine and I don't want them to see me as weird.

Basically his always there and whenever he sees me.. he looks at me and seems.. a little awkward or disappointed... whenever I look at him, he would already be staring at me.. with some kind of glare but also a expressionless face.. at the same time.. and when he realizes I'm looking at him.. he does some half smirk. Its really hard to tell what is going on
and if he does hate me, why... I know he doesn't hate shy people because he seems pretty shy himself.. so what have I done was I too nice to him or something? Or am I ruining his chance of being with a girl but I'm a girl too wtf
the glare without the body gestures
the glare without the body gestures
A little more expressionless but basically the face after I catch him
Does this guy hate me?
2
1