Does he want sex with me?

So there’s this guy I’m talking to on Snapchat he’s really good looking! I’m the one that always starts convos and he ignores me sometimes. So he snapped a video of him with the caption “single af.” And I put “being single is the best.” So then he put “I’m bored.” With a video of him topless. And I sent one of my room with “me too.” So then I messaged him asking if his in Birmingham next as I’m coming down to see my grandma and he said “when.” And I put “next week.” And he said “oooh come see me.” So I said yeah where do u wanna meet?” And he put “I don’t know babes and don’t mind.” So I put my grandma goes away for the day so her house is empty and I have to keep an eye on it for her and he can meet me at my grandmas if he wants?” So then he put “yeah let’s do that xx.” Do u guys think he wants sex?
1 mo
So I just told him I won’t be visiting his town anymore and if he wants to see me he can come essex. And he was like “yeah but that won’t be for a while.” So I judt said “September ain’t that long! And “u should still come tho for me 😏😉.” And he just put “yeah I will.” How do I even flirt with that?
1 mo
Oh I put that wrong he put “oh I will.” Not “yeah I will.” Is he trying to be teasing
Does he want sex with me?
76
18