I was sexually harassed in front of my job, and didn't know what to do?

So, it was the first time i was harassed and i was 18 at the time! So anyways, it all happened when i was outside, waiting for my mom to pick me up and drive me home. At the time i still didn't knew how to take the bus by myself which was even worse, so while i was waiting i took out my cellphone and started to take a few pictures, and check me out lol. That's when a random and weird homeless beggar appeared out of nowhere and began to walk towards me. He was speaking loud but i was kinda distracted so i didn't really heard him well, i thought he was gonna ask me for some money, so i got my cellphone into my pocket and waited for him to come at me. That's when he came closer and i heard him more clearly, he began to say that i was kinda hot and interesting, and that he really liked me, and was into me, and that i looked very graceful and bla bla bla, i just didn't know how to reply, i was UTTERLY uncomfortable, especially cuz this man looked so much like my father. I just tried my best to shrug it off, i tried to walk away but he'd follow me, so i stopped, and tried to throw him off by sounding annoying. Then, he raised up one of his hands as if he just wanted to shake hands, and i innocently gave him my hand to be shaken, praying that he'd go away afterwards (big mistake). That's when he grabbed it forcefully and tried to pull me closer to him, of course i was resisting, but i couldn't let go, he was stronger, at that moment i thought something really bad would happen, i didn't know what to do, what to say, i was turning pale, i also have problems with anxiety, and i don't know why but whenever there are situations like this in which i need to use force against someone, i just don't. It's as if i had a something blocking these types of actions, long story short, my mom arrived to pick me up saw that happening, and he disappeared. And today i'm 21, and if it were to happen again, i'd still be clueless as to what to do. What would you do if it were you on my shoes?
7
3