Why exactly do good guys finish last?

Anonymous
i feel that a lot of times, good guys are some of the more emotionally mature people out there, a lot of times they're aren't followers of the crowd necessarily, they typically want to find love and a commitment more so than just get laid. some good guys are better looking than some bad boys that get girls after them all the time. some are more socially developed, like how a guy will confidently and effortlessly have an intelligent conversation with someone, while another guy might just totally blow someone off, or ignore them or barely even look them in the eye. I've seen a few thuggish or just ratty guys, that tend to be real "lady's men" totally blow off somebody in a rude, immature fashion. some have even had girls on their arm, right at that time. real attractive let me tell you. lol

i mean, in just observing people and dating trends in general, none of it really makes sense. a guy can have confidence, and be a good guy, and have a future ahead of him and have a lot going for him, and yet, he will have a hard time with women, then you find a guy that lacks that certain "class" this other guy has in public, and many times he's with a girl, or something. and I mean, you see a lot of ratty guys with girls in college and high school anyway.

there seems to be something missing, something beyond all the dating advice and whatnot... if you get what I'm saying. why exactly do good guys have such troubles with "attracting" a female? a lot of times, I don't see why they're not the most attractive guys out there to begin with. they actually look like they're going places in life, so what keeps the ladies away?
+1 y
...not to mention socially mature as well. (good guys). many are family oriented and non-partying types, or would prefer to not party, but still like to have fun in a non-superficial sense.
+1 y
...they uphold a higher sense of integrity and morale as well. yet the ladies... steer clear.
+1 y
my bad, I sorta said social maturity twice... unnecessary update lol
Why exactly do good guys finish last?
7
1