What happens when you ignore a guy?

I met a guy a few weeks ago and he asked a friend of mine for my number. We started talking and went on two dates which I thought went really well. At first he was texting me all the time and showering me with attention but after our second date he went cold. He has texted me after that asking me if I was mad at him. I acted like I didn't care and told him no. He started being cold again when texting me. Now, the other day I learned that he was talking to his friends and said he didn't want anything with me and that I was the one chasing him. I was so mad about this. His friend told me that he probably only said that to look good in front of his friends. We haven't texted in a few days but today I ran into him in my friend's restaurant and I completely ignored him and didn't even say hi. He still tried to talk to me and when I didn't respond he was like "She's not talking to me". I didn't do it on purpose but I was still so angry about the shit he was talking about me... What do you think will happen now?
What happens when you ignore a guy?
Add Opinion