Guy I was seeing went cold on me after I found out he had a girlfriend (her denied it when confronted) now he's saying this?

He said "look. I know I did some of the wrong things with you and I'm sorry it all got so shitty but there's not much of can do about it eh?"
I said exactly and even though he brought the subject up- we were just talking as friends and he said that.
I asked after where it all came from all of a sudden, him saying this and that he felt "a bit rubbish towards you" after he'd ignored me after I wanted him to respond after he denied she was his girlfriend and when I said he couldn't do a thing to change it; he said: "I font wish to discuss this any further" why bring it up then, dickhead? You told me fatso wasn't your girlfriend yet ignored me and went out with another girl now you "feel a bit rubbish" and I deserved better. Yes I did.
Did this prick really think I was going to suggest we tried again? I told him to get rid of her and her froze on me and said I needed more than he could offer. He should have thought of that before he dragged me into side chick hell. I think it's how unattractive she is that bugs me (she's from a very rich family) but it turned out she definitely wasn't going to do as he wanted her to and realised he picked wrong. Now he's acting like I'm the one who hurt him.
What the actual fuck is wrong with him?
5
1