Why Can’t My Boyfriend Talk To Me?

Why does my boyfriend talk to his guy friends more than me? We can be driving on the way home from work and he just sits in silence (well music playing in background) yet I’ve been with his around his friends and he won’t stop talking! It makes me feel like shit! We can be at home and he doesn’t talk and sometimes is too busy on his phone or texting or watching TV. Also, he doesn’t do a lot of the cute little things he used to do when we first dated like hold my hand in the car; we hardly kiss... I have to start fights to have sex which turns into we wind up still not having sex. He doesn’t hug/hold me from behind at the store or when I’m doing the dishes or something. Etc etc and so I’ve been telling him wtf I miss him doing and wtf I want and like for 3 years and yet nothing changes and it’s bs cuz I shouldn’t even have to tell him and he should know wtf I like and want since we been together for 4 years! Plus you would think he’s just want to do that type of shit because most guys just do esp since it’s normal shit you pretty much do in a relationship. I just don’t know wtf to do anymore! If he doesn’t want to have conversations with me which I’m able to sit and talk to my coworkers, who most are guys and yet they are able to talk to me and about anything and everything so why can’t my boyfriend do the same? If he can’t do that but can work guys... wtf does that say? And if he can’t do shit or that with me then why is he even still with me?
Why Can’t My Boyfriend Talk To Me?
Add Opinion