Would you be okay with your girlfriend being a surrogate mother?

My aunt and her husband always wanted a kid but they can’t manage to get one, cause my aunt is not physically adapted to do this, and the doctors said that having a kid have high chances to kill her.

We are very close to each other, and she was like a mother to me, she want to adopt a kid but her husband is against that, cause he want a child of his own blood. She looked so desperate that I proposed her to be a surrogate mother for their baby, cause I’m young ( 21 years old) and healthy, plus I look like my aunt a lot, so the baby have high chances of looking like her.

But when I talked about it with my boyfriend he told me that he was okay with that but he looked really embarrassed, and he even told me once, that he doesn’t know if he can live with a pregnant woman! I mean... he won’t be responsible during those 9 months, about anything, and I feel that he look at me weirdly since I talked with him about that.
Would you break up with your girlfriend because of this?
20
10