Does he like me or just find me entertaining?

There's this guy that I'm interested in and we recently took a trip all together in a car. There was 5 of us in the car and he happened to be in the backseat with my friend and I. My friend sat in the middle next to him while i was on the other side. The car ride there to our destination was awkward and quite, but as we got closer we all started to warm up to each other. We all slightly made some jokes and played around. When it was time to head back, we all became very comfortable with each other. I actually fell asleep and he happened to reach over my friend and take a picture of me while I was sleeping and post it in the groupchat we had for our trip. We then continued to joke around about how I was snoring and making weird noses and he made fun of them but my feelings weren't hurt. I found him quite hilarious. After bonding with them in the car, i found him smiling a lot of times whenever I spoke with him and bringing back up the car trip we had. So what do you think? Am I thinking too much into this?
Does he like me or just find me entertaining?
Add Opinion