Do you believe most men are just lying when they talk negatively about women dressing provocatively?

What do you think of women that always dress provocatively and post provocative pictures online?
I was talking to a friend and we agree that most men on that question were straight up lying. Not gonna elaborate on this much but here's a visual representation of my reaction to guys' opinions on that question.
28 d
I think I posted the same question twice by mistake. Can an admin keep this one and remove the other?
28 d
I believe men desire women in 'provocative' (which depends on your culture) clothing more than they are willing to admit. And they don't appreciate 'modest virtuous' women as much as they say that they do.
34
11