Why is he still reaching out when we agreed that we don't want the same thing?

I hooked up with a guy in a bar during Halloween party. We got pretty drunk, went to my place and had sex. It was a one night stand through and through.
Then in the morning we got to a topic of dating and he said that he's not looking for a relationship, that he'd like keep seeing me casually. I nicely declined that offer because I'm not interested in casual hookups. This was actually my first one night stand ever, which was okay, but if a guy is not up for dating then I'm not up for second night stand. He said we could at least be friends then and I said no.
But ever since that night he keeps reaching out and keeping tabs on me. He watches and likes my social media posts all the time, and once in a while he texts me. Sometimes he texts me some random stuff like funny videos or memes, and sometimes he just asks me how I'm doing and is genuinely nice.
Is he trying to get into my pants again or is there something more? I usually respond to his texts but I keep it short and light.
1
2