What are the boundaries in friendships?

So I haven't been on here in forEVA But my mind is going insane... So I have this friend and we literally spoke everyday online for months and would see each other and hang out a lot. Once we got comfortable with each other, this friend then started wanting to hug me and would pretty much use any excuse to touch me, especially my hand. A lot of the times when I would poke his hand he'd try to hold it and then he'd say how the weird things I do are the things he finds most adorable about me LIKE WHAT FRIEND SAYS THAT? Anyways, there was a party and I start noticing he's acting all weird but it's because of this other girl. The next day we chatted and I asked him if he had a crush on her and he caved. If I'm going to be honest, yeah, that hurt my feelings because he was sending me signals that he liked me for weeks so it really confused me that he was actually crushing on someone else the entire time. We were suppose to hang out next week but I'm too pissed to even want to talk to him. I just need to know if I'm overreacting or if he was really just overstepping the boundaries...
What are the boundaries in friendships?
Add Opinion