Confused by a man?

This guy is very quiet very intelligent very confusing. He will walk past my office and look in most times he looks away like somebody just slapped him in the face. A few times he looked in and his eyes were so big and soft and he didn't turn away until he passed the doorway. I noticed he has started to say good morning or hello. Sometimes those conversations turn into how busy he is and trips he is about to go on. When all I asked was how are you today? Sometimes he won't say anything. I will turn the corner and he will see me just looks at me with the same big soft eyes. That look makes me feel like maybe something is on my face lol. I smiled and waved but his expression didn't change. So I just carry on about my business. He did offer to lift a heavy paper box for me but i declined his help. He is known to be quite difficult around the office. Not in a terrible way but like call the police on the mailroom because he thinks they're stealing his magazines. Lol. I dont know if he tried to compliment me when carrying something heavy by saying "i see you like to stay strong"... In my mind i was like alrighty then. I think i said "thanks i try to be" after that i didn't see him for about a week. Next time he had a question and we talked for a few moments and seemed to be going alright then he started stammering and saying something about how he is a doctor. I already know that. He always eats alone. Rarely see him with other people at work. I have never seen him lift any heavy boxes or carry something for anyone else. Also i notice he tends to talk to me more if no one else is around. I guess my question would be is he trying to get my attention? Is he just shy? Or am I just crazy?
Confused by a man?
Add Opinion