Do people in their 40´s who are still single and not plan to be serious in the future think sex at their ages is what is most important?

I mean just have good dirty fun casually? Or people in that age group still think in forming a family, have kids, gets married. i mean if they have reached at that age withotu kids or serious committments does it means they will do it later eventually or they prefer to enjoy being single have fun, be free of drama relationships, have the freedom to do whatever they want at the time they want, no nagging from ladies or guys when they are in in a more steady relationships.

I have a male friend who is 46. He still is single, never had kids ever and I wqas told he enjoys being single. He told me once he does not like the drama that develops if you are more steady dating or relationship with a lady, the nagging, the problems, he does not have time at 46 to deal with drama or deal with relationship issues, he is already too old for that, so he rather stay single and enjoying life, not even he wants to have kids I assume as that will involve lots of responsabilities he won't like to endure, end of his freedom, even if he wotn be dating the mother of his kid, but with a kid all things changes even if you are single and not married. So he said i rther be single enjoy life, have fun, nothing serious, no committment, no emotions with a woman so for his answer I assume. what he likes is to have his free time to do it what he pleases, getting laid when he wants with whom he wants and no committment to any lady when he has fun.

Do all of that I just mention is the way 40´s something guys think when they are still single?
4
0