I would want to know what that means? did he ended up getting feelings for me?

I was having sex with this 29 year old we started having sex like around September at the end of October we stopped because I told him something but he was so mean to me he cut me off said I was a hoe for opening my legs to any guy but that’s not true we were not dating we were just friends with benefits and the guy I had sex with we were friends since middle school so I don’t open my legs to just any guy but yesterday he texted me he said he was sorry for telling me what he had told me he said wanted to have sex with me again and that he wanted to see me yesterday I saw him yesterday we had sex. He was telling me things he was being nice to me offer me something to eat, I felt different this time we had sex, I feel like he might have feelings for me. But I don’t want to mix things with love and sex because they are two different things
22 d
I forgot to mention that the last time we had sex he hasn’t had sex since then. Until yesterday when we met up
3
2