Why are guys the first to put a girl on blast for being "crazy" and "drama", but will stay with or pursue her anyways?

I am offering myself as an example, the scenario itself is not unique to me. If any of y'all have read my posts or comments you can clearly see I am a wreck!πŸ˜‚ Totally broken and all over the map, even if you think I'm decent looking and/or intelligent... why would a guy come at any female in my current state or a female that is always a little off? Think about it.. the current me, not the me of the future😊, has candidly provided every ounce of evidence needed to prove I should have warning label stuck to my forehead. The girl that guy's bash and say to their buddy, "What are you thinking?". And the whole not trying to date her so crazy is irrelevant, just trying to screw her... I mean I'm liberal on that front, but what if you picked the wrong unhinged chic? A casual hook-up may land you a stage 5 clinger. So is it a savior complex? A need for a challenge? A subconscious desire to have something to bitch about? Thinking it's an easy target? Just wondering 😊
Why are guys the first to put a girl on blast for being crazy and drama, but will stay with or pursue her anyways?
21 d
Actually, I meant easily controlled and manipulated. I would have just typed "easy" if I meant that. You are seriously the most hate filled person I have ever encountered and got verbally eviscerated and my head bashed in for four years. Like you're seriously broken. Crazy manifests in many ways. by the way having a crap night was my way of trying to avoid this and disengage.
10
1