He borrowed 100 usd nad never paid me back, what should I do?

I let my boyfriend borrow money (100 usd) on a night out because he lost his card. He would pay it back. I also need him to pay back, as a single mom and a student and bills to pay in a day, he knew.

I reminded him with a text Sunday, because he had asked to send him how much.

Monday we talked about it on the phone, I said he needs to because I have something to pay Wednesday. He said he would try before sleeping and that he wouldn't come visit Tuesday so I would hit him if he didn't. Jokingly of course, I replied jokingly.

Tuesday morning, today, I reminded him in the morning, he said he would do it when home in between his two jobs. He was home and nothing, he is not off before 10 pm and he sent me nothing.

I know, dont give moee than you are willing to loose. You think I will see this money again or I should get over it? I just prefer honesty, if you are not gonna pay it back then tell me. I am getring really annoyed.
9
2