Does he like me?

I have posted a similar question in the past but that was a couple of months ago and a lot has changed since then. I have a crush on my teacher (it’s not weird, I’m in college and he’s just 3 years older than me) and recently I’ve been noticing some things that I feel might mean he has feelings too but I’m not sure.
I do really well in his class, and I’m not shy to answer questions out loud. I also ask a lot of questions just because I want to do even better. Through all of this, we’ve started talking more than he talks to his other students and now we talk about other topics too that aren’t that related so I know a bit about him. In class he always looks at me first to give the answer and he says things like he’s counting on me to get the answer right/figure out the question. Even when he doesn’t have a question and he’s just taking to the class, he looks at me a lot more than others and holds eye contact longer. And I’ve seen him looking at me when taking or explaining things to other students. We make a lot of eye contact but I look away after a second or two because I don’t want to creep him out. Anyways does this mean anything or nah
Nope
Yes
GirlGuy
Does he like me?
2
0