My husband wants us to have a baby but when I tell him that am ovulation he doesn't want to have sex?

We have been married for 3 years, my husband wanted us to have a baby 2 years ago but i wasn't ready. we talked about it and he was ok to wait. am someone who plans for everything, i told him that i was ready to have a baby end of this year. i have been working out thou am not overweight 56kgs (just wanted to be fit), changed my diet and stoped drinking alcohol. when i told him that we should try to conceive he was very happy and excited. i have been tracking my circle and know when i ovulate, when i tell him that i will be ovulate in the next few days so that we could try to have sex he doesn't want to have sex. am the one who initiates having sex and then he tells me that he is tired. am getting upset because i feel like am putting in to much effort yet he isn't. is sex for 3 days too much to ask?
8 d
He wants to have a baby but his libido is so slow. he is 45 and uses age as an excuse. we normally have sex like 3 times a months which has been an issue in our relationship but i don't know why he doesn't try hard to have sex when am ovulating because its only 3 days.

4
0