My best friend hasn't talked to me in 4 months, is it the right time to make a move to get back into conversation with them?

Pretty much my best friend out of nowhere lashed out at me told me to stay away from him and his friends (my friends as well) and blocked me and stopped talking to me. I've given him space for 4 months, haven't talked to any of my old friends at all. Everyone I'm asking is telling me I've given him enough space by far. I really miss him because we have been best friends from years and he was the only person I've ever opened up to. Recently after we first fell out he wouldn't look at me and would stay really far away. He is getting nearer to me and we often make eye contact, and he looks at me exactly like he always used to when we were close. Also he really hates the person I'm spending most my time with (they had an argument) and people are saying to me that the only reason he is staying away from me is because he is staying away from her.

Just to add, he is really really stubborn. Whenever he falls out with people he cannot apologize to them and just waits for them to fix things because he is too proud to do things like that.

I'm just wondering, what should I do? If you think I should try to reconnect with him, how can I do that?
0
1