Should I ignore him?

Ok so there’s this guy and we connected through a guy I was talking to because they’re friends. So we ended up hooking up a few times and we had some bomb conversations at first. he talks a lot about how he likes to chase girls and toying with them before anything happens. So he found out I liked him and was like “well I don’t like you, but we can still hook up.” And I didn’t like him in a romantic way it was more about lust, but he insisted that I had feelings and kind of treated it like he was superior. Anyway, he’ll randomly text me (I’m assuming to hookup), but the last time he texted me I didn’t respond until later and he said, “2 late.” Then he texted me asking my plans for today and I said not much and then he just didn’t respond again. Also, I’ll sometimes respond to his friends DMs and recently I gave him a song I liked and he shared it on his story and then the first guy posted on his story, “no one cares about the songs you share.” Or something like that. I don’t think he likes me, but I feel like he’s toying with me because I’ll go days or weeks without talking to him and he’ll randomly text me again and then just stop when I respond. What do you think and what would you do if you were in my shoes? I should probably just ignore him but It feels like he’s putting in some show lmfao.
Should I ignore him?
Add Opinion