Do you think it was rude of him to ignore me?

Basically we’ve been talking for 6 months on text not met up cause long distance. Everytime we make plans to meet never happens. He showed affection toward me before saying he is physically and sexually attracted to me and something different with me. All of a sudden I feel distance from hun as he takes one day to text back or he’ll just ignore me. So my little sister sent him a Snapchat video by accident I think and replied with “awwwww.” And I asked “did my sister send u a video or something?” He opened it 3 hours later and ignored me. So I texted him again saying “u aright?” Abd he put “yeah just tired in bed.” And I put “always.” I put this cause I was getting annoyed of his lack of effort and communication and he then opened my snap and ignored it. Would u guys ignore that if I put “always.” ?
8 d
Guys!!! Do u think I should message him about it? I feel like a idiot now
8 d
GUY: should I post a really hot picture? 👀😂 show him what his missing I can go missing in action for a week or something and BAM a hot picture?
55
14