Does he like me or not :( ?

Desiree16
I met this guy through Instagram, he messaged me and he was super hot so I replied and we kept talking for a few months. He lives on another state, so a couple times I threw the idea of him coming to visit till he did last week. (Has family here also), so we met and spent the whole week together, had great sex, etc. His last night here I was working late so we arranged that he would come spend the night at my house and leave the airport. When the time came he had still things to do and pick up bags etc at his family's house so he sent a text hour later apologizing for not being able to say goodbye, so I replied that I couldn't believe it and he broke my heart. About an hour later he showed up in my house saying that he couldn't leave without saying goodbye and that made me feel better, because the first thing I thought was "he's just like the others, he doesn't care. He just wanted to have fun for the week and has no interest in me".
Now it's been a week since he left and we texted but it's mainly me initiating. His answers are a little vague (which he kinda is) but I just don't know if I should text him more or just leave it alone and maybe he'll miss me? I'm super sad and I really would like to have something with him. I would like to go see him, but at the same time I don't want to be annoying if he doesn't care. And I feel that if he sees some effort he might realize how much I care...
I don't know what to do :(
Does he like me or not :( ?
3
3