Why is my guy friend seemingly suddenly trying to get under my skin for no reason?

anonbrunette99
we are friends but he was constantly talking to me sleazy like “if I get this right can we do (something inappropriate.)” I told him to cut it off and he did. but started wanting me to find “girls” for him bc I’m bi, he tries to go for the queer girls that Im interested in! anytime I post a friend on my socials he adds then and even adds a lot of girls from my facebook/Instagram list. Then refers to them as sluts whilst trying to flirt with them and meet them. I obviously tell them to be cautious. But 9/10 they’ve already rejected him.

I posted a selfie and he commented on it “lawyer client f*cker” bc a few months ago i had a thing with one, then not long after a client of his was getting flirty. I ignored him. however we used to have an inside joke, bc we are both interested in police work - he refers to me as SGT and I call him PC as a light hearted inside joke.

he randomly posted a story on snapchat saying:
NEVER CALL SGT FAT.
then made up a fake scenario of a person in custody calling (me) fat. then started posting specific memes that he knows I dislike. I don't know if he’s playing a game but in all truthfulness I think I may block him. Thoughts?
3
0