How do you deal with people trying to project their insecurities onto you?

awesometjgreen
Hi all! (Also happy New Years, sorry I wasn't here). I haven't been posting on here as I'm still working to get another car, and I'm still in college (only 2 semesters left until I get my associates). I have a peculiar issue that came up at work and I wanted to discuss it. The issue is that of Cockblockers
As I've gotten better with women, I've noticed that a lot of other people get jealous and try to stop you from talking to someone. Case in point, a few days ago I met this gorgeous girl at my job. I approached her and introduced myself and I found out she was very introverted. A guy I thought was a friend noticed and starting teasing me saying things like, "ShE's OuT Of YoUr LeAgUe" and basically being a douche. She started acting kinda awkward around me so I took that as a sign she was interested and kept it moving.
It do be like that ๐Ÿ˜‘
It do be like that ๐Ÿ˜‘
About 2 days ago I saw her alone again and we started talking. I called her out on her behavior (as I hardly give a shit anymore) and she actually apologized and we had another great conversation. I found out she does indeed have a boyfriend, but I also found out some other things about her that turned me off. During this conversation my cock blocking acquaintance showed up YET AGAIN and basically stood between us. She walked off and he went back to making shitty comments
Asshole ๐Ÿ˜‘
Asshole ๐Ÿ˜‘
So I was talking to yet another coworker who I had shared some of this with and EVEN HE started trying to tell me shit like, "yeah she was just trying to let you down easy." Another guy that I know that sleeps around (a lot) ALSO noticed me taking to said female. Unlike the others he didn't insult me (as he has like 10 fuck buddies) but he started pointing at some of the most unattractive women in the building and asking me if I liked them/saying shit like, "she's your type."
Keep laughing, Im gonna break your fucking arm ๐Ÿ˜
Keep laughing, I'm gonna break your fucking arm ๐Ÿ˜
How should I deal with shitty people/behavior like this?
2
2