Girls, how do you feel about a guy breaking the "touch barrier"?

So I have been talking to this girl for a couple of months now and I really like her and I get the feeling that she likes me. We can talk all day and joke and tease each other to no end and I've been trying to get more "signs" before I decide to ask her out. Recently , whenever I say hi to her I put my arm around her and pull her closer to me and she just keeps talking like normal, doesn't really cringe or tenses up or anything, it "feels" like she is OK with it. Also, I tend to play with her hair a little bit if we are talking and doesn't seem to bother her either. I don't do it in a creepy way, I mean, if she said something or pulled away I would stop right away and apologize. Also, she started to hit me in the arm or shoulder when I make a joke, but before she wouldn't do it. Are these good signs? What would you do if a guy did that stuff, would you let him? tell him to stop? She is a shy girl, so getting any signs is almost next to impossible
5
0