Why are men attracted to the women who never want them?

Anonymous
I’m 20F asexual and aromantic, but I noticed that all the men I befriend end up falling in love with me.

One of them was a male model, he own an insta account where he always tag me in, but I just hang out with him cause we work out together and I was surprised when he asked me out, while I’m average looking and he have many prettier girls interested in him, I rejected him 2 times but he kept hitting on me, the other one is a med student that I knew in high school, he’s also good looking and have many girls crushing on him but he also asked me out, no matter how many times I gave him red flags that I’m not interested in sex or dating.

One of my friends told me that the main reason why I attract so many handsome guys Is because I am not trying to please them, so it’s challenging and it excite them. Is it true? I’m just curious tho, but I am starting to think it’s true cause I always wondered why so many girls struggled to attract the good looking men they have a crush on while I just have to say hi to them to get their interest. Is it because they know I am not interested in them?
58
8