What would you do if you were an asshole who never makes eye contact or waves, and suddenly you were forced to agknowledge someone's existance?

ZeussLightningBolt
There's this asshole staying in one of the FEMA trailers where I work, he never acknowledges the kiosk personnel, even when they open the window, except when HE needs something. The employees think it's so disrespectful, so yesterday when he was coming back into the park, I stood in the middle of the road, and I gave him a large smile and huge wave. He was pissed! He pulled up to the kiosk and looked like he wanted to kick my ass. Rolled down his window and gave a hand gesture like, "What the hell man?"
My coworker said, "At least you got him to look at us"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I actually hope he DOES complain about me, just so he looks like an idiot.

"Oh my God officer! The guy in the kiosk stood in front of my car and waved at me and forced me to look at him!"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Everyone waves except this asshole.
One time we answered his question and even THEN he didn't wave.
Funny thing though the one time he talked to us he actually seemed nice. So I don't know what his deal is. I don't know why he doesn't wanna look at us.

He seemed so traumatized by my friandliness and extrovertness. He's gonna have PTSD from being waved at.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

"Let me ask y'all something? y'all think it's funny? To wave at someone, who doesn't wanna be waved at? To force someone to look at you, who doesn't wanna look at you? You think that's FUNNY? Because I don't. y'all better watch your asses! Good day!"

Anyways... I think his behavior is really strange especially for a Southerner.

But it actually went quite better then I expected. I expected him to just pretended I'm not there like always and try to run me over.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I wonder how he's gonna act now whenever he drives by. But I proved he CAN look at us, he just chooses not too.
Fucking dick! I just had enough, because I would open the window, especially at night and he would just drive off! Fucking ass!

What if I just happened to be waving him down, because I had an important message for him?

Yet I'm sure he would've noticed my middle finger.
Fucking fuckhead!
10 mo
Guy probably had nightmares about me
3
4