My ex is cheating on his current girlfriend with me, why?

Anonymous
So my ex and I were texting recently a lot and it started getting flirty and sexual, and we were also talking about our relationship and eventually after we ended up having sex. But then he told me that he has a girlfriend... WHAT? They just started being together and he's already cheating on her with me. We have a lot of history and I still love him, I'm even pregnant with his baby (which happened when we were together) so why out of any woman would he go with me? P. S. the reason we broke up was because he was in a situation in his life and we were kinda far from each other, and yes he is going to around for our baby he loves our baby.
10 mo
I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear, we had sex and all that before I found out about his girlfriend, and he said that he thought I knew. I'm sorry I forgot to add that we don't sleep together anymore we're just good friends now for the baby. This wasn't long ago though it just happened recently.
1
3