If they taunt you, tease you and try to get under your skin constantly, do they like you?

Anonymous
The type of behavior where a guy teases you incessantly or gives you a hard time. The kind that they are playfully picking on you and getting a rise out of you. When they dont stop and are laughing and smiling wickedly and blushing the whole time which confuses me. He taunts to the point that I gasp with a shocked face and smack him and he is loving every minute of it. Laughing or smiling, I flat out say "what is WRONG with you?" Or "what has come over you?"
All I get in response is another tease or him silently smiling in satisfaction.
We are adults here... and he is absolutely serious and reserved at work with pretty much everyone. A few friends he jokes with but not to this level or extreme. How can I tell if it is just fun banter and if there is attraction? Am I crazy to say or feel like it is like a weird feisty "play fighting" sexual tension?
1
1