Should I be worried?

Sweetnessxoxo
So my boyfriend is being different he doesn’t send me heart emojis ❤️ anymore he just sends me this “(:” he is texting me less and he also started following his daughter’t mother on instagram and now they follow each other which they didn’t do before the day after meeting his daughter we had planned to meet up but then the next morning he texted me saying that we couldn’t meet up due to work i feel like after meeting his daughter on Tuesday he is acting different. I kind of felt like he didn’t like me anymore since i am always overthinking so i told him “Hey can you promise me that you will always be honest with me? I wanted to know if you’re maybe losing interest in me I’ve noticed that you’ve been kind of distant and I’ve been a little concerned” and he replied with “ Yes of course (: I wouldn’t lie to you” and since I was still confused about the answer i asked again “Does that mean you aren’t losing interest in me?” and he said “no im not” and i explained to him that i just needed reassurance because i tend to overthink and he said that “ Don't worry (: I'll tell you if anything changes“. I think i’ve been being to annoying and like the only one initiating the conversation so i decided to go to college with a dead phone in order to not text him today because i want him to text me i want to be sure that I’m not the only one that’s interested and that nothing is going on. I hope he at least texts me today or else i will feel bad probably because I’m used to texting everyday and already doubt that he has interest in me. Also when we were texting on Monday he said good morning beautiful and then he said K and he deleted it his ex girlfriend or baby mamma’s name starts with a K. Anyways i’m going to try to give myself some space today and not text him because i have been having way too much anxiety and I haven’t been able to concentrate because of this guy who probably won’t be worth it and will probably lose interest in me if he has not already.
8 d
On our last date he was talking about all his exes and asked me which gender of friends i preferred
8 d
I decided to today not bring my phone with me to college in order to not get tempted to text him or to be sad or anxious even though I posted a selfie on my story I haven't said good morning nothing is that okay? I get back home at around 4:30 pm and he finishes work at 3:30 pm if he messages me i'll take that as in he still cares about me or likes me is this right?
Should I be worried?
11
5