I need a males point of view on guys and girls being friends. Can you help me?

Anonymous
I have been friends with a guy in my husbands family. We both go to University together, so began grabbing lunch together 2-3x a week and always had fun (he always invited me to go with him).

In the beginning (2 years ago) he would FLIRT A LOT with me but I'd laugh it off because he was into some other girls, and he loves to joke. After a while it got old, so-I stopped seeing him as much and told him to stop flirting. He listened.

I decided to kept my distance, and would only agree to meet up every few weeks. Recently since school is back, he has started reaching out more to meet. I decided to meet up, after almost 3 months, and he flirted a bit- so I declined his next offer to meet up and haven't seen him in a month.

I don't know what to think. He is going out, meeting women, and got dates a few times recently. So then I think-he can't want me. But im worried he may have feelings deep down? I truly miss the friendship so Im also sad.

Yes- husband knows and suggested I ask GAG lol.
5
1